2.09.2006

Publication! At Last! . . . Still no pay . . .

Just thought I would let you all know that a design I submitted to the great Bran-man website was selected as one of the top 75 of the site's first year and has been included in their self-publised "yearbook." The book includes a page dedicated to my design along with a small bit of info/propaganda about me, the designer. Click the title above for a link to the Bran-man shop website with some details on the book and a link to where you can purchase it from Lulu.com - it's a bit steep at $34.95, but there are some really great designs in the book (mine is by far the least of those!) and it makes a really interesting coffee-table book.

Anyway, here is the cover - astute readers will be able to locate my submission on the cover, since before I posted it on the Bran-man site, it debuted right here in the House of Terror!

No comments: